This is my paternal genealogy, from the oldest definitively known to my father:
- David Springer* (b. UNK - d. 1777). David married Margaret Oliver (b. 1735 - d. 1820). Their children were: Mary, Richard, Richard (yes, there were two; the original Richard died as baby), Marytje ("Mary" or "Mariah"), Dannis ("Daniel"), Martha ("Margaret"), Rachel, Benjamin, John, Hendrikje ("Henrietta"), and Cezia ("Keziah").
- Benjamin Springer (b. 1771 - d. 1834). Benjamin married Mary Ryckman (b. abt. 1777 - d. 1834). Their children were: Mary, Sarah Eliza, David, John, Benjamin, Richard, Aaron, Henrietta ("Hannah"), Elizabeth ("Liza"), and Moses.
- Moses Springer (b. 1824 - d. 1898). Moses married Barbara Shantz (b. 1825 - d. 1884). Their children were: Joseph, Mary Ann, Menno, Elizabeth ("Lizzie"), Benjamin, Urias, Lucinda, Moses S. ("Mose"), Sarah, Emma, Walter, and Henrietta ("Hannah").
- Moses S. "Mose" Springer (b. 1859 - d. 1902). Mose married Tottie Clarabelle Moyer (b. 1873 - d. 1966). Their children were: Lawrence Moses, Charles Christopher, and Leonard Wood.
- Leonard Wood Springer (b. 1900 - d. 1983). Leonard married Dorothy Marie Ellison (b. 1906 - d. 1986). Their children were: John Ellison and Leonard ("Leo") Wood, Jr.
- John Ellison Springer (b. 1930 - d. 2010). John married Shirley Ann Rudolph (b. 1933). Their children were: Michael Alan, Carl Philip Emmanuel, Daniel Stephen, Christel Elizabeth, John Christoph, and Sarah Magdalena (me!).